Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Countdown T-Minus 6 days (MAYBE) and counting...

I am on Day two of this blog, Day two of this body "Cleanse", and six days away from being a father.  Life is interesting right now to say the least... 

So the wife has had about 20 contractions today.  I think the "boy" may be wanting to come a little early but I hope he waits a little bit longer.  I am planning on stopping this body cleanse also known as the, "Don't eat. Give yourself a bad case of diarrhea. Then drink lemonade with cayenne pepper in it." I plan on stopping the body cleanse because I realized that this is the last weekend OF MY LIFE that I won't have a child.  So hopefully me and the guys can get together for at least one more night of stupidity.  We will see...

Now off to help the wife and get the house in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment